Saturday, December 8, 2007

Inspiration!

Just came back from the last day of the FOSS.in conference. Of all the stuff that I have got inspired to do, one of them is to BLOG! For some reason I have stayed away from blogging. Never felt a need..thanks to a close group of friends that I have...moment something happened in my life, I have been lucky to find someone to share it with.

All things change! And so has my perspective on blogging. I have come to realize that there is so much more to blogging than just sharing ones experiences. It is such a phenomenal platform to express your views on what goes on around you...from politics to social issues to technology to markets. A nice way to form a community of like-minded people. Also, to share ones knowledge on a particular topic. Ok, let me not divulge into too much of this, as folks already know all of this :)

So here I am, starting off on this journey of maintaing one. I wish myself all the very best and hope I am regular at this!

No comments: